Working together to bring New York records online.
Launched in 2017, the New York Digitization and Indexing Project aims to place thousands of records from across the state of New York online. The project is specifically focused on gathering, digitizing, and indexing records from New York's local towns and counties.
Join us in the this important endeavor
Do you know of a particular record set that is in need of digitization? The NYG&B is actively seeking information on potential collections and partners to expand the New York Digitization and Indexing Project. Please contact us to suggest a collection or learn more about partnering with us.
Volunteers are also needed to assist in digitization, indexing, and project management. Learn more about how you can join this important project.
Current Selected Digitization Projects
- Trinity Church (New York City) Baptisms
- Trinity Church (New York City) Marriages
- Trinity Church (New York City) Burials
- Force-Vorce Marriage Index
Current Selected Indexing Projects
- Albany County
- Albany, First Lutheran Church, 1784-1900
- Albany, First Presbyterian Church, 1785-1870
- Berne, Reformed Dutch Church of the Beaver Dam, 1763-1877
- Berne, St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1790-1875
- Columbia County
- Canaan, Congregational Church and Society of New Canaan, 1740-1884
- Canaan, First Presbyterian Church, 1830-1854
- Claverack, St. Thomas Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1760-1905
- Greene County
- Catskill, Reformed Dutch Church, 1732-1833
- Durham, First Presbyterian Church, 1792-1857
- Durham, Second Presbyterian Church, 1816-1872
- Rensselaer County
- Brunswick, Gilead Evangelical Church, 1777-1859
- Saratoga County
- Ballston, First Presbyterian Church, 1783-1865
- Washington County
- Cambridge, First United Presbyterian Church, 1794-1869
- Cambridge, Protestant Presbyterian Congregation, 1791-1886