St. Mark’s Church In-The-Bouwerie
This volume contains a burial list of St. Mark’s Church in-the-Bouwerie, New York. This church began as a chapel built by Governor Stuyvesant in 1660. The chapel was incorporated into the Protestant Episcopal Church in 1799.
Images can be browsed, but cannot currently be searched.
Names are arranged alphabetically by surname.
Suggested citation for this collection:
New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, “New York County Cemetery Records” digital images, New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, (www.newyorkfamilyhistory.org), 2019.