1. Click the button below (sign in to your NYG&B account if prompted).
2. Sign in to your Findmypast account or create one if you don't already have one.
3. Confirm you want to activate your access.
That's it! You will now have access to NYG&B records, as well as bonus Findmypast records for the duration of your NYG&B membership. This benefit will last as long as you are an NYG&B member, and will cease as soon as your membership lapses.
NYG&B members receive complimentary access to all North American records on Findmypast, as well as U.K. and Irish census records. Learn more about Findmypast records available to NYG&B members.
In order to activate these benefits, NYG&B members must perform a simple, one-time procedure. Please follow the steps below to activate your access:
- Click the button below (if you are not logged in to your NYG&B account, you will be asked to log in).
- You will need to create a separate account on Findmypast - if you already have a Findmypast account, sign in. If you do not have one, you can create one for free.
- After signing in or creating your account, click "activate my access." This confirms that you wish to apply this free access to the Findmypast account you have signed in with.
That's it! This benefit will last as long as you are an NYG&B member, and will cease as soon as your membership lapses.
If you're having trouble activating your access, please watch the video below and follow the steps exactly. If you are encountering a screen or error message not seen in the video, please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.