Patron members enjoy exclusive benefits while providing philanthropic support that enables the NYG&B to better serve New York researchers everywhere.
- All the benefits of NYG&B membership for one year for two individuals at one mailing address, plus:
- Priority registration for select NYG&B programs
- Invitation for two to an annual reception with the Board of Trustees and the Fellows of the NYG&B
- Invitation to participate in a Patrons-only Facebook Live with the President of the NYG&B
Benefactor $250 ($100 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of Friend membership, plus:
- One copy of a County Guide
- A 15-minute consultation with an NYG&B Genealogist
Sustainer $500 ($300 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of Benefactor membership, plus:
- A Half-hour consultation with an NYG&B Genealogist
- Copies of education handouts from programs on request
Conservator $1,000 ($720 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of Sustainer Membership, plus:
- A one-hour consultation with an NYG&B Genealogist
- A gift membership to share with a friend or family member
- Name recognition as a Project Sponsor. Apply your support to help underwrite a student internship, education program, digitization/indexing initiative, publication, or another project.
The New York Genealogical and Biographical Society is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.