Tools for Every New York Genealogist
The NYG&B's wide array of resources include online research aids, county guides, publications, and other key tools to assist you in your research.
Frequently accessed tools include:
- County Guides: Individual guides for each of New York's 62 counties.
- Member Forum: Connect and share research ideas with other NYG&B members.
- Publications: Follow the latest details from the New York Researcher and other publications.
- Research Services: Let the NYG&B assist you with your research.
- New York Knowledgebase: Access hundreds of articles and research aids related to New York research.
- NYG&B Blog: Catch-up with the latest news from New York genealogy.
- Webinars and Video: Sit back and learn from a variety of webinars, videos, and other tutorials.
- NYG&B Events: Join the NYG&B for lectures, seminars, and research tours across the United States (including the popular New York State Family History Conference).
- Search the NYG&B eLibrary or learn more about the NYG&B collections.