The New York State Family History Conference is New York's only statewide family history event. This year the conference will be held September 13 - 15, 2018 in Tarrytown, New York.
The event is made possible through partners and sponsors who help us to keep attendance costs low and provide a more meaningful experience for our attendees. Thank you to our past conference partners and sponsors.
Thank you to our conference sponsors
Big Apple sponsors:
- Capital District Genealogical Society
- Central New York Genealogical Society
- Genealogical Society of New Jersey
- Jewish Genealogical Society (NY) Inc.
- The New York Public Library
- The New York State Archives
Interested in being a partner or sponsor? Contact Susan Miller, Director of Programs and Outreach (education @ nygbs.org) for further details.