These genealogical works, part of the NYG&B Family Files collection, have been submitted to us by our members, and may be useful to someone doing research on a particular family.
The inclusion of a material does not constitute an endorsement of its content or accuracy.
If you are a member of the NYG&B and have published a book on your family history through a digital process, if you have documented your research digitally, or if you have a collection of digital photographs, perhaps you would like to share your work with your fellow members through our digital library.
For further details on how you may participate, please contact [email protected].
Titles of the NYG&B Family Files
- Pasquale Felitti & Nicoletta Trimarco: Story of a New York City Family and Life on East 114th Street
- The History and Genealogies of the Christian Kratt, Jacob Haller and Johannes Hauber families from Württemberg, Germany: The Founding of the Haußer, Hieronymus, Saalwächter, Süther, and Weitzel Families in America
- The Garthwaite, Smith, and West Families: A Genealogy
- Barlow Family History
- Ancestors of Alida May Carpenter
- The Meyers from Westerkappeln
- Ancestors of Elizabeth Lincoln Rowe
- Ancestors of Bessie Emogene Baker
- The Maritime History of the Vernon H. Brown Family
- Hix-Megill Collection
- Nichols, Heyl, Hone, and Merriam Families
- Descendants and Antecedents of Dr. Wayne Smith & Elizabeth Bell and Richard Alfred Bury & Elida Maud Morden