These genealogical works, part of the NYG&B Family Files collection, have been submitted to us by our members, and may be useful to someone doing research on a particular family.
The inclusion of a material does not constitute an endorsement of its content or accuracy.
If you are a member of the NYG&B and have published a book on your family history through a digital process, if you have documented your research digitally, or if you have a collection of digital photographs, perhaps you would like to share your work with your fellow members through our digital library.
For further details on how you may participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titles of the NYG&B Family Files
- Pasquale Felitti & Nicoletta Trimarco: Story of a New York City Family and Life on East 114th Street
- The History and Genealogies of the Christian Kratt, Jacob Haller and Johannes Hauber families from Württemberg, Germany: The Founding of the Haußer, Hieronymus, Saalwächter, Süther, and Weitzel Families in America
- The Garthwaite, Smith, and West Families: A Genealogy
- Barlow Family History
- Ancestors of Alida May Carpenter
- The Meyers from Westerkappeln
- Ancestors of Elizabeth Lincoln Rowe
- Ancestors of Bessie Emogene Baker
- The Maritime History of the Vernon H. Brown Family
- Hix-Megill Collection
- Nichols, Heyl, Hone, and Merriam Families
- Descendants and Antecedents of Dr. Wayne Smith & Elizabeth Bell and Richard Alfred Bury & Elida Maud Morden