The New York State Family History Conference is New York's only statewide family history event. Launched in 2013, the event features nationally-known speakers and a vibrant exhibit hall and attracts attendees from across the United States and Canada.
The 2018 New York State Family History Conference will be held September 13 - 15, 2018 in Tarrytown, New York.
Details regarding the conference program, registration, and exhibit hall will be forthcoming.
The event is made possible through partners and sponsors. who help us to keep attendance costs low and provide a more meaningful experience for our attendees. Thank you to our past conference pattners and sponsors.
- Central New York Genealogical Society (Founding partner)
Past Conference sponsors include:
- Capital District Genealogical Society
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- The New York Public Library
- The New York State Archives
- The William G. Pomeroy Foundation
- Western New York Genealogical Society