Help Preserve New York's Stories
Membership dues provide only a portion of the funding needed to sustain the NYG&B’s activities. The support of our members and friends is integral to all our endeavors and assures the NYG&B’s continued vitality as a critical resource for families and communities connected to New York City, State, and region.
Consider making a one-time or reoccurring monthly gift to signal your support of the NYG&B's mission.
Every accomplishment comes at a cost. Please consider a contribution to sponsor or help underwrite one of our strategic activities.
- NYG&B Research Guide series publication, $40,000
- NYG&B Record, one issue, $30,000
- New York Researcher, one issue, $10,000
- Underwrite our eNews for one year, $4,000
- NYG&B Website, monthly operations, $4,000
- Two NYG&B Labs team members, $2,500
- Digitization equipment and maintenance, $1,200
- One summer intern, $1,000
- NYG&B booth at a national conference, $750
- One lecture, $500
Gifts to the Annual Fund allow us to deliver a better NYG&B for our members. Gifts can be designated for a particular activity or project that is especially meaningful to you, and can also be dedicated in honor of a friend or family member.
Interest in planned giving? Learn about the NYG&B's 1869 Circle.
Gifts can be made by check or money order, payable to the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, and mailed to:
New York Genealogical and Biographical Society
36 West 44th Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10036-8105
Gifts of stock can be made by contacting (212) 755-8532, ext. 208 or email@example.com
The New York Genealogical and Biographical Society is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.